Rotary Calcination Furnace (H0.5WO3 & WO2.72/W18O49)
Calcine Ammonium Tungstate and Ammonium Molybdate powders to Tungsten Oxide and Molybdenum Oxide powders respectively.
● The move-asleep sealing joint is made of graphite ring with spherical surface, with good sealing performance.
● The heating elements hanged on three sides of the hearth ensure temperature uniformity.
● The refractory lining is made up of fiber blankets with good heat isolation performance.
● Atmosphere: H2, N2 or Air. Pressure can be auto-controlled within ±10KPa.
● Continuous Loaded by a dosing screw feeder, automatically continuous unload using an air-lock rotary valve.
● The rotating speed of the drum and the screw feeder can be stepless-changed.